TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are an advertising service for Property Owners and a search facility for Holidaymakers. From herein the Property Owner will be referred to as PO and the Holidaymaker as HM.
1. Legal information.
These provisions regulate the use of the web of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd, registered in England and Wales as UNIQUE LUXURY STAYS LIMITED, Company Number 10700110 - United Kingdom.
Your use of the Web implies your acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time User intends to use the Web, since the conditions for its use as set forth in this Legal Notice may change.
2. Legislation and jurisdiction.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
3. Intellectual and industrial property.
3.1. Web content, which is understood to include but not be limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, icons, technology, software, links, etc. as well as their graphic design and source codes, is the intellectual property of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd or of third parties, and no Content exploitation rights recognized by the intellectual property legislation in force can be deemed to have been licensed to User except for such Content as is strictly necessary for the use of the Web.
3.2. The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd or third parties.
4. Conditions of use.
User agrees to use the Web correctly in conformity with the law and with this Legal Notice. User will be liable to Unique Luxury Stays Ltd or to third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
We are an advertising service for POs and a search facility for HMs. We do not own or inspect the properties listed and it is the PO’s responsibility to keep all information up-to-date on the site. The PO must ensure that all rights, licenses and authorisations to rent the property are adhered to. We have no involvement in the making of a booking or money transactions. Any contract made between HM and PO is made directly and we are not a party to that contract. Any dispute or claim must be dealt with directly between HM and PO without the involvement of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd.
1. Unique Luxury Stays Ltd provides a link between the HM and the PO via a Check Availability or Booking Enquiry form or a link to the PO’s website and on occasion their own booking service. In some cases we link to an outside booking agent from where the HM can make a reservation online. The site is a directory and is not part of any rental agreement.
2. We can not be responsible for the accuracy of the content of the advertisement or the fulfilment of the booking itself. We ask the POs to fairly and truthfully describe the accommodation and the services they offer. Unique Luxury Stays Ltd will take steps to remove listings if they are found to be inaccurate or the PO is behaving outside of what is considered to be reasonable and respectful behaviour towards the HM - with this decision lying with the administrator at Unique Luxury Stays Ltd. If it is found to be necessary the PO will not be entitled to a refund on any fee paid should their listing be removed due to unresolved issues. The administration of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd may make alterations within the facts of the text on a listing to keep the style in-line with the format of the site. Ultimately the HM is responsible for verifying the facts seen on Unique Luxury Stays Ltd with the PO before making a reservation.
3. At time of making a reservation the HM and PO must both understand the relevant cancellation policy. Once a booking has been cancelled the entitled refund must be given promptly. The cancellation policies of the PO are in no way connected with Unique Luxury Stays Ltd.
4. We disclaim all liability and responsibility for loss, damage (including personal injury) suffered through incident or occurrence which takes place at a property or through any mistake or inaccuracy detailed in the listing or through overbooking or otherwise.
If a HM is unhappy with their experience whilst staying at a property listed on Unique Luxury Stays Ltd there is the opportunity to leave a review by contacting us on the contact now form on the contact page. Reviewers are asked to keep criticism polite, not personal, inflammatory or speculative. The PO and administrator will be passed the review. The PO may send one email to Unique Luxury Stays Ltd detailing the content that they disagree with and why. The administrator alone will make a decision as to whether the review is acceptable to be published. If it is not, we shall email the reviewer and ask them to reword the unsuitable content. This process is solely at the discretion of the administrator and we ask for no further interaction on the subject. The PO is entitled to leave a respectful reply to the review beneath it. The PO is asked not to make direct contact with the reviewer and respect their right to an opinion even if not shared by the PO. If the PO asks to be removed from our listings based on a bad review, there is no right to a refund. Alternatively it is possible to switch off the review section altogether.
4. Disclaimer of liability.
4.1. Access to links to third parties does not imply any obligation on Unique Luxury Stays Ltd to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, exhaustiveness or currency of the information supplied through the Web.
5.2 This Site may contain links and pointers to other Internet sites, resources, and affiliates of the Site. Links to and from the Site to other third-party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by us of any third parties, the third-party sites or the contents thereof. We are not responsible in any way for such third-party sites and your use of such sites and resources will not be governed by these terms. If User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, User may communicate this to Unique Luxury Stays Ltd.
5.3. Unique Luxury Stays Ltd is not aware of the content or services of Linked Sites and, therefore, cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, obsoleteness, unavailability, error or ineffectuality of the content and/or services of Linked Sites, or for any other damage.
5. Personal Data Protection.
5.1 Personal data processing.
1. When sending an enquiry, giving your email address it will be solely for enquiry contact, unless you subscribe and agree to the terms on our mailing list, Our mailing list will not be shared with other parties, except that of the PO that the enquiry has been sent to. If you receive a promotional mail there will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailing list. The PO must not use the HMs email address’ acquired through enquiries beyond the needs of the reservation made. The PO must not add these email address’ to their mailing list.
2. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail,
5.2 Security measures.
We will do our best to prevent harmful programmes. However we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any intentional misuse or distribution of viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programmes, data etc due to use of our site.
Disclosure of your information:
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
* Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Unique Luxury Stays Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Unique Luxury Stays Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: Unique Luxury Stays Ltd, Company Number 10700110. United Kingdom. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information:
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.